Pocket Attendance is a new way of organizing your attendance, developed with keeping in mind the requirements of students. It helps one to keep track of his/her attendance and save him/her from hassling around from professor-to-professor to know the attendance.One can track his/her attendance,set reminders,manage extra classes in a quick and easy way.
WHY USE POCKET ATTENDANCE :
• Intuitive UI makes attendance management easier.
• Facility to add Extra Classes and Reminders.
• Can cancel classes during holidays.
• Backs up your data and restores it on reinstalling even on switching to another Android phone.
• Mark your attendance with a single click through notifications.
• Reminds you to attend classes when your attendance falls in any subject.
• Edit any detail at any time.
• Delete the previous year's or semester's information when proceeding to a new one.
• Color coded views enhances the usability.
• Features like "Do not disturb" and "Defaulter Notification" helps to customize the experience as per your needs.
Pocket Attendance is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Pocket Attendance (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.